Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13252606?origin\x3dhttp://crazyaaru.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 23, 2005♥
SHE'S SMILING xD♥

She is not leaving our class.I am soooo sad and angry.I thought she had changed .But no.She keeps scolding me for no reason.My mood changes during tamil class.For the worst.Then in form class,sitting beside a boy!ugh!But I have to agree he is better than KOKKA(prasith).He sings songs like a crazy boy.At least i am teacher's pet in form class.Let's just see where my fate brings me to.
She put on a FAKE smile @ 7/23/2005 01:40:00 PM










Rulez


[#01 You are WELCOME]
[#02 Please COMMENT about my post]
[#03 Please DO NOT RIP anything from here]
[#04 TAGGIES when you are here]
[#05 No SPAMMING & VULGARITIES]
[#06 HATE my blog? Click HERE!


THATgirl


Name: Aarthi
Age:14
First Cry:17 feb 94
LOVEE :ANUTHING SWEET,BEAUTIFUL AND HOT!
(x
Email :feb17aarthi@yahoo.com.sg Friendster : http://profiles.friendster.com/38842686/

Her DESIRES(:

Everyone in the whole world to be HAPPY!
I want everyone to be kind and loving...
What to be more smarter...

Sweet Escape


Dharini
Ivana
Magdeline
Nisha
Nivruthi
Vigneswari
Her CHATS




Credits

Litong
Joanna
x o x x
Paint